This home is a grand Victorian residence steeped in history. Dating back to 1842, ‘The Old Rectory’ was re-built c1887 by the All Saints Church and became known as ‘The Parsonage’.
With such a traditional style and intricate features, our main priority was to ensure that the new addition blended seamlessly with the old and looked like it had been there for over a hundred & fifty years. We created a number of door openings through existing double-brickwork and had to re-work the old lintels over existing windows.
The addition to the home included a master suite, two ensuites, walk-in-robe and a sandstone veranda.
We love the period external features of the addition, including handmade finial points, detailed replicated gable timberwork to match existing, sandstone windowsills and English bond painted brickwork.